As I’ve noted before, the photographs and documentation of what went on in San Francisco at the 2007 Folsom Street Fair are not safe for work. The effects of the sex festival continue to ripple outward.
- Fellow Christians, before we complain about the horror of it all, we need to look in the mirror and rediscover our moral courage.
- 400,000 people showed up, yet the mainstream media failed to cover the activities. Kelly Boggs asks and answers the obvious question.
- Even the European gay press called it a “public orgy.” Why won’t we do the same?
- What do you think of when you hear the words “gay pride”? Frank Pastore has an answer.
- Apparently the people engaging in public sex at the Folsom Street Fair were actually capable of being offended … but only by by a web site address.
- Hey, c’mon down to Folsom Street and bring your kids! No, really.
- Miller Beer’s sponsorship of the Folsom Street Fair boomerangs on Milwaukee.